Trendy Knitting Patterns from me, to you...

Lovingly designed by me, for you...

polka dot

polka dot

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Fergus the Frog Crochet Pattern is HERE!!!

Fergus the Frog Crochet Pattern is officially here and up for sale for only $5.95!
I had some awesome feedback and suggestions from 5 great pattern testers over the last couple of weeks, and the pattern has come out better than I expected because of them {Thanks Ladies}!  The overall feedback was that he is super fun to work up (which I would agree with), and I'm very excited to add him to my little pattern repertoire.  If you're interested in learning more about Mr. Fergus, you can find more details on my website by clicking pretty much any of the highlighted links in this post or the picture below :)  He's a pretty fun project to keep, or give away as a gift with St. Patrick's Day coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment